* This is the most vertical Angry Horse cartoon ever.
* The female horsefly is a bloodsucker and inflicts painful bites on horses and other mammals, including humans. I’m just sayin’.
* April is National Poetry Month, which explains why The Angry Horse is waxing poetic in the first panel.
* The Angry Horse was nicknamed Longfellow in high school, but it wasn’t because of his poetry prowess.
* If I had room for one more panel, you’d see Becky mistake a can of Cheese Whiz for a can of horsefly repellent, with hilarious results.
* I need a nap.