Temperatures above 60 Wednesday put a spring in my step, so I went for a jog around the neighborhood. OK, not so much a jog, but a rather jaunty stroll.
I saw a man walking his cat on a leash, which made me think to myself: Have I ever seen a man walking his cat on a leash before? I’m not sure that I have.
I also saw a giant rubber Halloween spider in a tree. At least I hope it was a rubber Halloween spider. If not, we may be doomed.
Some of the songs that played on my iPod during my jog, in case you’d like to know:
- Pillar of Salt (The Thermals)
- If I Fell (Beatles)
- Top of the World (Cheap Trick)
- Happiness (Ron Sexsmith)
- Sky Blue Sky (Wilco)
- Martha My Dear (Beatles)
- A Lemonheads song I wasn’t familiar with … and can’t name
- Pineapple Head (Crowded House)
- A really obscure Elvis Costello song, whose name escapes me. (And I thought I knew the name of every Elvis Costello song.)
- That’s the Way We Get By (Spoon)
There’s more Christmas fun in a new Captain Scratchy episode. See it by clicking HERE!
Captain Scratchy is undergoing a major renovation. Check it out by clicking HERE!
There’s also a new Halloween-themed cartoon over at Captain Scratchy. See it by clicking HERE!